• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[flower] : flower
i couldnt find any romaji lyrics to flower on google, so i had to do it. especially after the kickass back-on concert @ vancouver on august 19. they really rocked! the lyrics here will have some spacing errors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPwyiWuK-T0

BACK-ON - flower

kimi to deaeta no wa kitto guuzen janai
itsu no manika sonna fuu ni omoeteta
dokomade mo tsuduku bokura no tabiji
futo kidukeba saitetanda na
bokura no aida ichirin no hana

arigatoutte sunao ni ienakute
sonna jibun ga daikirai de
tatta hito koto nano ni kuchi ni dasezuni
mune no oku de deguchi wo sagashiteru

makimodosu CLOCK AND PLAYBACK EVERYDAY
daikirai datte saken de mitatte
kage oikakeru DAY BY DAY
ARE YOU READY? asokomade
kakekko bakka iji wo hatteta na
WE ALWAYS MADE SOME NOISE EVERYWHERE

sono toki jaanette kimi ga tsubuyaita
saigo no kotoba yake ni mijikakute setsunakute
tere warai uka be
muriyari dashita kotoba ganbatte
tanemaite mizu wo yatte
hikari daite sakaseta FLOWER sousa
eien ni kareru koto wa nai

nanimo kamo ga barabara ni natte
kowaresoude kiesoude
soredemo bokura sugoshita hibi wo shinjiteru
kawaranai mono zettai aru kara FLOWER

te no hira kara kobore ochita kimi no kakera wo
hiroi atsume tsunagi awase
marude JIGSAW-PUZZLE no you da ne YEAH

UH WE MAKE A HARMONY
JUST LIKE A FLOWER'S MELODY
oretachi no kagayaki marude DIAMOND RING
SO I WANNA SAY TO YOU

hontou wa kimi ga daisuki de
itsumademo kimi to boku no omoide wa
mune no oku de zutto kagayaiteru
hontou wa kimi ga daisuki de
doredake toki ga sugisatte mo
kawarazuni saki tsudukeru
zutto kono basho de FLOWER
OOOO SUGOI maji sukee yo !!! thx a lot rageguy and BIG welcoe to the forum btw it's ur first post and you've already done this! -> thx again for those lyrics I'm sure eery members will be happy to see this ( to tsubame : get ready to sing ) and Flick will post them to the main website I then thx !!!
-> those lyrics will be use for a Music competition too Big Grin
Away
O_O omg you are awesome!!!
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
cool, music competition eh. i'll definitely check that out (not participate though!). i had to translate the lyrics to romaji, simply because i know there are a lot of back-on fans out there that wanna sing to the new song. also, the lyrics of this song really hit me good. i like a lot of the lines and the meanings.
rageguy u are an awesome awesome person. arigatou!!!! *adds lyrics to ipod*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I add to your awsome-ness. ^_^ Thanks!
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
I do not have my Ipod anymore ... ( me will buy a brand new one -> new generation ! :p )
Away
I have to admit. I spent a whole night listening to Flower and following the lyrics out loud. I did a pretty good job a couple of times, but when I wasn't looking I crashed and burned.......badly. Sweatdrop
(\ /)
c(")(")
WOW! Clap I have to ditto everyone's comments (so darn unoriginal, apologies) but SUGOI too! Smile Thanks for sharing the lyrics, rageguy, and welcome to the forums of course ^^ It would be awesome if we could put it up on the main site... I've been dying to find out what kenji03 and Teeda are singing in the middle, and this helps so much (not that I actually understand it, but it's easier to TRY singing along with them like this!) so yay!
Don't blame ya, ookami - Back-on's lyrics imho are never the easiest to learn well! Smile Hopefully you'll join in for the next music competition! ^^
I'd *love* to be in the competition. I just don't have a mic or anything......wait, i think I heard somewhere that you can use ur headphones instead of an actual mic. Wonder if that works....but all the same. Once I get it recorded I don't know how to upload it on here. Sweatdrop Not without making the school mad, anyway.

On second thought, I'll try out for the next competition and give the clip to Ichi so she can upload it (if the headphone trick works)
(\ /)
c(")(")