Paine (FFX-2)
0%
Squall (FF8)
33.33%
9 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy
aoi-sama Wrote:P.S: don't worry the scream was only like "daaaaaaahhh" or "gaaaahh" not like "OH DEAR GOD A FIRAGAAAAAA EEEEK ACK keh......*_* (dead)

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had issues with beating FFT (on PS) TT-TT It was really difficult for me ><
aoi-sama Wrote:P.S: don't worry the scream was only like "daaaaaaahhh" or "gaaaahh" not like "OH DEAR GOD A FIRAGAAAAAA EEEEK ACK keh......*_* (dead)

*imagines chibis rolling around on the ground in agony*....Lmfao
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
the only reason i want a PSP, "Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War"
[youtube]Xzl51pUqqac[/youtube]
its the same game the only thing new is cut scenes and better graphix but i hope they added new jobs and maybe fixed those typos. if they changed aything else i'll kick em in the shin..........i wonder if you'll still be able to get Cloud....oooo but i don't remember how >.<
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
Eh? Cloud is in Tactics? -.-; I knew he was in some handheld game, I just didn't know what it was. Well, now I know.
(\ /)
c(")(")
well he was on Tactics on the PS1 as a special character you get so late in the game its hard to lvl him up

does anyone play FFXI?
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
Not me. (only because it requires an internet connection, which we don't have) But I finally got FF12! Go me! I plan on playing it all day saturday (and try not to burn my ps2 out -.- )
(\ /)
c(")(")
neuuu!! reno needs more votes!! he is awesomeness!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
who hasn't voted, yet?.....FLICK-NEE!!!! SOWON-NII!!!!!!
(\ /)
c(")(")
Eh... I know nothing about the characters, gomen >_< I'm open to bribery though~~ Tongue nah, joking. Should one vote for their looks or abilities or something? It would certainly be useful to have some pictures in this thread if possible please? Big Grin
Flick Wrote:Eh... I know nothing about the characters, gomen >_< I'm open to bribery though~~ Tongue nah, joking. Should one vote for their looks or abilities or something? It would certainly be useful to have some pictures in this thread if possible please? Big Grin

Squall FTW

[Image: Final_Fantasy_VIII-Squall_Leonhart-.jpg]
[Image: snwpv44sz10241.jpg]