Paine (FFX-2)
0%
Squall (FF8)
33.33%
9 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy VIII is pretty good, but I was thinking that there was like a love thing going on and that kinda annoyed me a bit. I think If I went and played all the Final Fantasy's or replayed Final Fantasy VIII I think I would enjoy it more because I guess..you could say I'm older and I can get the concept of what their saying. Thumbup I really wish I hadn't messed up the cd's to FF7 and FF8 *cry*
Lucky peoples. I've only play a little of FF1 (on an emulator) most of FF7 (only got past fighting Jenova once and lost and never played again) a little bit of FF8 (friends disc was scratched so I got to sit there with Squall's butt on the screen), I have FFX-2 and that's it. T_T I don't feel like a real final fantasy fan now....heh heh heh FFFF!!!! (Final Fanasty Fans Forever!!!)
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Oh god! You made me laugh so hard! Lmfao Lmfao Squall's butt in your face! Lmfao
Not that it's a bad thing, but it's funny any how.
my fav is actually zidane but hes not up there so i put cloud

welcome kobayashi! i don't know if i said that already
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
Zidane? Which one is he from? Like I said, I've only played a few of them.

Yeah, but his butt was all pixelated so it wasn't as much fun.
(\ /)
c(")(")
Zidane is the lead male from IX
[Image: snwpv44sz10241.jpg]
thats right riliont. and FFIX, to me, is the best one in the series. hm? is it a series? i mean, they're numbered but they don't go together. hmm, uh i mean of cours it is i mean thats what a series is right a series of things right? yes? and why does it seam as tho i'm spelling series incorrectly *murmur* huh? whats that? you say, i'm an idiot? T_T

by the way has anyone played FFT A.K.A FinalFantasy Tactics?
Are you talking about the one on Gameboy Advance? If so then I have played it. =P It's a little weird with the battles and everything but other than that it's pretty okay. Nothing great, but then again I haven't played much of it. Just to where the main char(you) finds his friend(girl) with the red hair and she doesn't want to leave and then she leaves and you don't see her again. o_o

anyway, I don't remember the names, haven't played it in awhile.

Pixelated a**! Lmao! You just made my day. *laughing to tears*
I've always heard FF9 was a really good one. I want to play it too! T_T

I played FFT up to a little after Koba. After that homework started getting in the way and when I went back to play it, I had no clue what I was doing, so i ended up dropping it. -.- I hate when I do things like that but it was either try to relearn how to play or try to keep my grade. I kept my grade.

So glad to do you of service, Koba-chan! ^^
(\ /)
c(")(")
actually i was referring to the first FFT on playstation(1) with Ramza. that one had the greatest story, battle system, job system, AND music a strategy RPG has ever had!!! (maybe i over did it a bit....nah) the one on gameboy was no where near as good but it was okay. they made it more kid friendly by cutting out the cursing and instead of screaming when they died they made some weird,kid friendly, noise. not to mention it was extremly easy.

P.S: don't worry the scream was only like "daaaaaaahhh" or "gaaaahh" not like "OH DEAR GOD A FIRAGAAAAAA EEEEK ACK keh......*_* (dead)