• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sushi?
Yeah like my b-day....>.>

Hm, getting back to the subject, maybe i should try sushi on my birthday...Give the seafood division another chance...
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yeah u should. seafood is good! *oishi*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Well as a guarantee you should go out for all you can eat Japanese food. Then if you don't like sushi or maki rolls ( they take a bit of getting used to I know haha ) you can always eat the tons of other stuff there. I guarantee you'll love it though.
Biiru o nomimasu!
[Image: dining-0626.jpg]
Is this a typical dragon roll? I don't think I've had it before!

There's an all-you-can-eat sushi chain in London that I've been to where you can order udon noodles and soup etc. as well Smile The only thing about the AYCE is that the sushi does get repetitive. ^^;
ooh the dragon roll looks so good (and cute)!! i cant wait for meji's bday so we can go eat at the sushi lounge Big Grin *its probably expensive*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I'll do that then and go to an all-you-can eat.

ha ha. i had to stare at it for a sec to figure out what it was.
(\ /)
c(")(")
I have no idea if that's what they look like Sweatdrop I would really like to try it though, as ichi said, it does look cute! Smile Sushi must be quite popular where you guys are^^ The supermarkets are selling them here for lunches and such, but it isn't always tasty and are more expensive than e.g. lunch rolls.
yes. apparently, sushi and coffee is what drives our generation.

http://www.arcamax.com/zits/s-228975-284395

Introducting....Zits!
(\ /)
c(")(")
Heh lol! Big Grin 15 years of wholesome food and all he eats is coffee and raw fish!
I read the comic about a couple of days before in the newspaper and the first thing I thought of was this thread. Took me awhile to find it online tho.
(\ /)
c(")(")