• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sushi?
What's your favorite ind of sushi? Personally I find that Unagi ( grilled eel ) tops all.
Biiru o nomimasu!
I've never had sushi (I don't eat seafood at all). I'd love to hear the different types there are tho.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
No sushi, ookami?! Umm... well, there's the plain 'sushi' (what I call sushi anyway) which is literally rice wrapped in a brown tofu wrap, and the rice is infused with alot more vinegar than usual and decorated with sesame seeds (see top right of picture). I really like it.

Also like the fish eggs one (with orange eggs)

[Image: 118169604957ee5ee69osd7.th.jpg]
i agree with les, unagi is my fav, especially the dragon roll
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
Nothing tops all you can eat sushi. My friend and I, on top of everything else off the menu we ate had 4 massive dragon rolls between us. So0o0o0o0o good
Biiru o nomimasu!
sushi yum! hmmm idk wat the sushi eat is called so.... sashimi is quite okei. i still havnt gotten part the texture bit. it kinda weirds me out.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Just excatly how many types of sushi are there?
(\ /)
c(")(")
i think there are a lot. i wanna go to japan and try gourmet sushi Big Grin oh btw meji wants to celebrate her 21st bday at a jap restaurant. they'll probably have good sushi. methinkin of chi lounge
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
eh? When's her birthday? I wanna come! Tongue
(\ /)
c(")(")
february somethin... gotta check back. im bad with dates...