• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONI-CON
a meet up sounds good. hey, should we get presents for kenji too since his bday is this month? kinda like how u guys did it when it was gori's bday. y'all can take it to AUSA this time Thumbup
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Kenji can have me! Our birthdays are close enough (a four day difference). XD But really what could we give him? It's just as hard as thinking up a gift for Gori (which I never did T_T ) <--is not a true fan *cries*
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
lol. and NO kenji cant have u. grrrr.... i liked u better when u had a bf and u cant make those comments. *feels like not a true fan too for not being able to get gori a present*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>.> it's not like we're not gonna get back together....eventually.....*has doubts* Fine, Kenji can have you for his birthday. Better?
(\ /)
c(")(")
He can have my evil dog as a present?

8D~
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
evil dog? lol. yeah give him ur evil dog!

imma prob go to oni saturday Big Grin
YA HA!!! evil dog = cerberus ....yeah

You'll miss the concert if you go saturday. It's on friday.
(\ /)
c(")(")
idk if i can get a ride!! me need a ride...

awww beros ur outfit looks so cute!
He is like cerberus! XD

And thank you ichibaaan~

>w<
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
I love cerberus, but the Devil Bat mascot is cute too.
(\ /)
c(")(")