• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONI-CON
eh? what guy? what happened? did i miss something? O.o
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yeah.. u missed something. it doesnt really matter cuz it doesnt affect u unless. well... i shall explain in due time.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
okay. got the pm. all's cleared up on my end. ^_^ ....you didn't kill him did you? -.-
(\ /)
c(")(")
So yeah, I kinda like, died. But I'm back now. XD

At Oni-con are we gonna perhaps have like, a meet-up or something? Or make plans for Anime USA?

Back-On should have a panel at Oni-con, even though they won't be there. XD

Also, I don't know if you all have rooms yet, but I am looking for roommates to split the price of the room. So far its only me, and maybe my friend. x___x
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
well i might go all 3 days if i get a ride from my anime club, first meeting is tomorrow, theyre having a raffle prize, winner gets the complete naruto series dvd ><
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
omg! i want the dvd!!! hmm me still dunno if we can go. though the stepdad is contemplating if he'll let us but its looking very positive (unless we f**k up along the way *knocks on wood*) myeahh!! im so excited. we'r def doing pocky right? shall we do a skit? we havnt tlkd about it. shall we make a thread asking for suggestions? imma make a thread right now.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
yes pocky all the way, skit...i was thinking the same too but dont know what kind tho
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
Well, hopefully you two can go! ^w^

I'll be wearing this and two other similar outfits to this at the con~

[Image: IMG_1136.jpg]
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
don't forget to have extra fun for the rest of us
and afterwards don't hold back on anything cool that happens
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
Mr.Beros Wrote:At Oni-con are we gonna perhaps have like, a meet-up or something? Or make plans for Anime USA?
We should! I ended up meeting Nao/Sound at Anime Matsuri with out even realizing it. Sweatdrop
Mr.Beros Wrote:Back-On should have a panel at Oni-con,

O.o NO ONE TOLD ME THIS!!!
Quote: even though they won't be there. XD
....oh
(\ /)
c(")(")