• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONI-CON
since we are talking about it in the chat area, i thought to make a thread about it....easier to keep track
[Image: sxadachiteedayw2.png]
Away
Heh, thanks.

Well, I guess to repeat: group registration is $25, and so far (offically) only voice actors and producers will be going. The band is still up in the air.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
i wanna go. i think meji should group leader again and get the anime club in on it so we can do the discount like last year. i still need a ride (i dont think the 'rents will be too keen on letting me drive downtown).
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Maybe you can stay at a hotel this time. I really want to stay in a hotel (for this con or the one in april/may). Especially before I graduate high school and leave for bigger (and better?) things.
(\ /)
c(")(")
yeah.. as if. u think my parents would let me? i cant even drive in 1960... let alone downtown?? and leave me unsupervised in a hotel?? uh yeah...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>.> Do you not know how to lie to ur parents? Say you're spending the night at a friends house (whose number they don't know) and try to keep it up from there. If they say they're gonna pick you up, just make sure you make it back before they get there.......it kinda scares me that I came up with this on the dot....
(\ /)
c(")(")
do u know i dont want to do that?? the parents will NOT let me spend the night at a friend's house without knowing their number. theres also my cellphone which i am not allowed to turn off while im at other ppls house. and also the fact that i dont have MONEY!! the hotel costs money u know. unless ur willing to pay for it? and also the fact that the brother and sister would be with me? helloooo??? there's too many things that could go wrong. its not as easy as lying to my parents. >.> u bad person!!
yeah well.... My brother never (if i can help it) comes along to these things, so it's kinda easy for me. Unless she gets super noisy, and then she somehow finds out the truth >.>
(\ /)
c(")(")
Good idea NaoSmile If any posts need moving, holler, people! Smile
band for oni07 this year is RENTRER EN SOI. havent heard of them but imma listen up to some of their songs.