• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation~
lol! u can be sure there are no pedophiles on this forum Big Grin we've all been screened. oh my vacation was a waterpark too! we went to galveston. schlitterbahn. heheee.

*listening to flower* i think i fell in love with kenji again. *remembers hugging kenji at AM* gah!!! he's so smexy!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
No pedos, just freaks ^^

Though most of us are girls, yes?
ichiban Wrote:lol! u can be sure there are no pedophiles on this forum Big Grin we've all been screened. oh my vacation was a waterpark too! we went to galveston. schlitterbahn. heheee.

*listening to flower* i think i fell in love with kenji again. *remembers hugging kenji at AM* gah!!! he's so smexy!

lol. I love that song. THe park was packed and it was COLD outside. I wish I could hug Kenji! My mom wont take my to a BACK-ON concert or an anime convention unless it is an hour or less away TT^TT I am so bummed.

Does anyone know if they will play in the philadelphia or south jersey area??
Away
omg, i got the whole song, and it's awesome!!!! i'mgoing to change my intepretation on flower cause i didn't hear it right at the formoz festival
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
where did you get it?? TELL MEEEE!!!!!
Away
i want the song... where did u get it tsubame? where? where??
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I'd love to know as well. *puppy face*
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
I'm sure once Tsubame sees this she'll let us know, but in the meantime, there's the Youtube video of the full PV posted by blueblueblue Big Grin

[youtube]LPwyiWuK-T0[/youtube]

Hope you had a good holiday, dink! Smile
oh i'll reveal our little secret. use vixy.net to get the song. quality is not bad. its better than nothing Big Grin *waits patiently for thank yous... stilll waiting..... waiting.... oh forget it. YOU'RE WELCOME!!* lol Wink
THANK YOU! I hope they put Flower and Butterfly on itunes!
Away