• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLOWER PV
Just UPLOADED like 10min ago. I saw this a couple days ago from the manager's PC. I love it and hope all of you do too. go TEEDA!
[youtube]LPwyiWuK-T0[/youtube]
[Image: sxadachiteedayw2.png]
Away
The song is pretty good. Thanks for uploading it.
Thanks for the video, Nao! Big Grin This is Awesome! As you already said in your comment on Youtube - TEEDA SINGS! Like. OMG!

And I swear this is the first time that a (female) third party has purposely been used in Back-on's music video? Aside from a day dreaming... and BLAZE LINE, which did have other people in it. Does anyone know who the lucky girl is (and how I might swap with her? Tongue) I really hope the Butterfly PV comes out soon too!
I really enjoyed that song! I am seriously jealous of that girl, shes too lucky. I agree with flick...Swap? Please? Can't wait until thats realesed on itunes!
Away
If anything i can ask wakita who she is.
Away
Thank you so much for uploading the video ^-^
Really nice! Thanks.
In the chorus part is that TEEDA's voice?? it seems very different from the other songs's chorus.
Teeda has been doing more vocals on the singles.
Away
Great to hear that, this is the very first time hearing TEEDA sings, not rap.
i love this song! i said i wouldn't claim it as my favorite until i heard the full version i didn't know the video was already out. i'm so....out of the loop T_T i've been getting by with the clip on myspace.