• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter *Enter at Own Risk*
it's okay, only because my teachers assign different types of hw on different days. I can prioritize which is more important for the night that way. which is why, i'm this close to fail in calculus this early in the year. -.- we never have to do hw, so i don't do it. I pay attention in class and all and there's only a few things that I miss because of it. my teach just refuses to count increasing/decreasing as positive/negative. -.- that's 17 points i could've gotten down the drain.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Well, lucky for you. Each of my teachers assign homework everyday (which is a good thing really, because I do understand that the more you work on it the better you'll get at it and then the higher your grade) but when you have like college course classes and honors classes to add...where they DON'T go easy on you plus you have marching band o_o

It kinda get's challenging. I'm going to try and stick it out still the Spring semester xD I'm glad that this year we can exempt all our classes. =_= That's what i'm trying to work for.

To stay on topic: Harry Potter book is better then movie in my opinion.
......i can't exempt my college classes (history and english: the classes that i suck at!)

the book is always better than the movie. whether it's because of visual limitations or the budget wasn't enough, they always cut out the scenes that I really look forward to. -.-
(\ /)
c(")(")
You can't exempt your college classes final exams o_O? Why not? Is it because it's a college class?

Anyway, yeah, I agree with you on the scenes they cut out...they always cut out the ones I like! Like a really really look forward to. Oh well...I guess that's what imagination is for xD *cough*
imagination is always fun! XD

yeah....because they're college classes >.> i wish someone told me this before i signed up for them
(\ /)
c(")(")
waaaaaaaaattt??? we cant exempt AP classes? neuuuuu!!!!! i planned on staying home all week during the finals!!!! say it aint so!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
no you can exempt AP (I think that depends on the teacher) but because my classes are college credit i can't exempt at all. All you have to do is take the AP Exam to earn the credit, hence there being no need for you to take the final for the actual class.
(\ /)
c(")(")
I'm starting to realise the reason why it takes me ages to go through posts is because I'm reading through alot of uh... other things Tongue At least each post has some Harry Potter related stuff in it! ^^

@Ichi: I think our uni cinema isn't showing HP (latest) anymore, so I will be trying to watch it somewhere else. Smile Will let you know what I think of Umbridge's laugh when I do!

I have a friend who watches the movies since she stopped reading the books at about 3 or 4 (got bored) so she gets quite entertained instead Wink