• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter *Enter at Own Risk*
feel free to discuss the series here. though to those who have finished the series and want to talk about the last book in particular please use the spoiler tags. no one likes spoilers (i know cuz a particular someone *ahem ookami* blabbed the ending of deathnote to me). this include the books and the movies. please express ur satisfaction/unsatisfaction toward the movies/books/ending.

Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
there were a lot of "uncalled for" deaths in the 7th book
i'd say Deathly Hollows is my favorite book used to be Prisoner of Azkaban but Deathly Hollows had so many intense moments; what tipped the scale was
well i cant really pick a favorite. i love the whole series but i agree, deathly hollows rocked.
to Neville Longbottle the award of most improved wizard
tell me about it! even granny longbottom was ever so proud!
I have the first book in the series. I got it as a gift one Christmas. I have not read a single line out of it and probably won't. The whole thing seems a bit childish to me. I saw the 3rd movie. Wasn't a fan.
Biiru o nomimasu!