• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry I've been MIA
Hi again everyone! Big Grin Hope everything is going well for you all. A big thanks to Sowon for manning the fort whilst I've been MIA! Big Grin

------ If you're particularly bored you can read this part below, but if not, skip straight to the other posts! ------
Anyway, I've started a work thingy that has taken me away from home, and whilst I do have internet at the place, for some OBSCURE reason I couldn't get online to BOO! It just says 'loading...' but I know the website and everything is still up! This means I can't even access the admin interface and all that jazz.

The weirdest thing is that when I tested it at the end of day one (before I left) I could reach BOO, so was looking forward to going on to the Forums during some spare time the next day, but nothing would load >_< Luckily I've moved to accommodation with internet now, so here I am again to spam away! Sweatdrop Good to be able to post again!
Good to have you back Flick!
Welcome back Flick ^.^/
Thank you very much Rynn and BlazN! Smile
welcome back......15 days late hehe
Thanks JohnP hehe Smile And a welcome back for you too!
welcome back......how long ago was this?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Quite a while back, but is still applicable I guess Smile Thank you for the Wb, and welcome back too, Ookami!
Arigatou, Flick-san! It's good to be back.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
LOL no one missed u ookami. only me. i demand a cookie for every minute i worried over u for the whole summer!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.