• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you done for your mother Lately?
I wubbies mai Ohma (mommy) too~ <3333333333333333
i love my mumma ^_^
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
hey what about our dadz ?
Away
Aww, max - that was a really sweet thing that you did! Big Grin I hadn't even heard of Rug Doctor, but now that I've read more about it (and the fact it's available in England) makes me want to go out and do the same!

Tsubame: a very lovely thing to say to your mum! I know my mum would be moved if she heard that too, so I've still got a way to go yet *learning in progress*
sowon Wrote:hey what about our dadz ?

he can go to hell. he cheated on my mom, told her she was a whore(my mom never cheated), had his girlfriend call my mom a whore, disowned my two oldest brothers because they weren't his, and then tried to buy our love back.

Flick Wrote:Tsubame: a very lovely thing to say to your mum! I know my mum would be moved if she heard that too, so I've still got a way to go yet *learning in progress*

lol it was a epiphany moment. and don't worry you'll have one too flick ^_^[/quote]
i luv my mom too! though i dont say it to her much. idk y sorta embarrassing but i can tell my mom almost everything. she's more understanding than my stepdad.

i dont like my stepdad. cuz he doesnt *get* me. he hates all my hobbies and at times dont understand our culture. as for my real dad. i have to say i love him too though i dont know much about him cuz he died when i was 4.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
sorry Ichi and sorry tsubame ..
Away
it's cool ^_^ we all have the person we don't like. mine just so happens to be my dad
I like my dad though he doesn't live with me. I only see him maybe every other year if I get that chance. He lives in Flordia. I just don't listen to him when he says he going to do stuff like help me with collge. He doesn't have the money and I known this when I grew up. So why cry over spoiled milk, right? So I learned to take my father like he is. A man that doesn't have money but I still love him.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
your dad sounds nice.