• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you done for your mother Lately?
Ok, I’m just talking about random stuff because I bored. My mother always favorite my 2nd older brother because he’s in the marines and his life is on track. Yeah, so whatever mine will be on track shortly too. But in my mother eyes he was the best son out of her three children as my eldest brother and I just wanted to throw him out of the window.

However now I'm her favorite now. My mother is a clean freak and we were a little low on cash trying to paint the house, so she was talking about replacing her carpets. Our house is pretty big which would cost her in the thousands. So I was up in the middle of the night and I was watching preview channel on cable for some odd reason and then the Rug Doctor commercial came on. I was like I should by that for her and if it didn't work I could get my money back.

So I bought it and came in couple days with free cleaning products for buying Rug Doctor from the company. My mother was clueless thinking it was another anime thing I was buying, but I told her it was the Rug Doctor. She knew what it was and was surprised and excited at the same time. So I put it to work while she did her morning run and her carpets in her room were clean when she came back. It was like having brand new carpets again. I did the whole house and it look like the cleaning crew just came in and did the carpets which would of cost her $700 a pop.

If you think your house is clean buy or rent a Rug Doctor and watch all the dirt come up from your carpet. You will feel disgusted that you are playing on that carpet everyday. So now I am the hero is my mother eyes and she love me even more then my 2nd bother. Tongue

I just wanted to share that with you guys and also what have ya’ll done for your mother?

P.S. If you are a lazy person and don't lift stuff everyday, you will feel the pain after handling the Rug Doctor. I need to workout. Big Grin
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
loooool great thread ! what I've lately done for my mother .. nothing T__T
wooaaa my mother is also a clean freak !!
Quote:I did the whole house and it look like the cleaning crew just came in and did the carpets which would of cost her $700 a pop.
sooo much !?!?!

Quote:So now I am the hero is my mother eyes and she love me even more then my 2nd bother.

really > watch out your lil'bro maybe he will have better idea than you to be the #1!
-> I'm also the older son but.. my mum has no favorite :>
Away
hmm. i guess most moms are clean freaks since urs, sowon's and so is mine. how much did the rug doctor cost? my mom does have a favorite and it would be my lil sister. idk why cuz she's the messiest freak in the whole house. i do help her a lot in the house so we're cool. my stepdad on me though... uh no. and i aint competing for his affection either.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Hm...I think my mother is probably also a clean freak but...I believe that I'm more of a clean freak than her ^^;; I try and keep the house clean for her btw.
i told my mom on my birthday "most people say it's my day and they are so selfish about it, but this year i wanted to say thank you for letting me be born today ^_^" and she smiled (knowing my mom she was crying on the inside)
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
TsUbAmE Wrote:i told my mom on my birthday "most people say it's my day and they are so selfish about it, but this year i wanted to say thank you for letting me be born today ^_^" and she smiled (knowing my mom she was crying on the inside)

Tear. That's so sweet. My mother says that to me when I don't do what she says. "Your here on this earth because of me. Now clean the house!" Tongue

I was really bad when I was young. Then I grew up and she still says that when I do what she says. I can't win on this planet. I'm moving to Mars.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
That is a very sweet thing to say to your mother. ~<3 I'm sure her heart wanted to explode with loving emotions. I don't even think about my B-day so much anymore ^^;;...
yeah, but my mom puts up with 6 to 10 on a daily basis(the extra four are random friends thrown on the street by their parents) and she never got thanked for anything and it made me mad. and my mom says the "your on the earth cause of me thing" to us all the time ^_^
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
Oh~ wow..yeah...I'd be pretty mad too
I looove my mum !!!!!!!!! ( that's all I wanted to say) :p what about u guys !? Big Grin
Away