• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[New] BACK-ON Music Competition Round 3 !!!
yea that's the most difficult Opening
Away
too hard!! i might enter the competition only if i can duet with ookami.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
can i do the non-FK metal version? lol i don't like the fk metal one >_<
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
Clap Fantastic rapping there, Sowon-nii and like the others have said, you really got into the song so that was awesome! Big Grin I'm glad that the competition has been extended - it means more people have a chance to join in! I'm sure Sowon won't mind you dueting with Ookami, Ichi but let's see what he says about it and also the non-Fk metal version! ^^

p/s: I'm officially rubbish at Hikari Sasuhou. Not that I wasn't for Chain... it's just that HS is sooo much harder!
yea ? thx u maybe I was too much into it Big Grin anyway I'm thinking about how I can improve the competition ( rules ) and if there is a solution to motive many more members to join in!!! >
ookami ichi tsubame flick ... let's get ready for duet > for the next session )! ^^#
Away
XD yay!!! duets!!!!
but hu .. how can we do that ?!!!!? Big Grin each member sing separately her/his part and then we put em together ?
Away
Good point! Big Grin Should we start a new thread about duets or something?
yeah, like if me and sowon were to do a duet, sowon would record his parts first since he would have better quality, then send it to me and let me know where my parts are so i can record it and then post it up vice versa and so on.
you know what ? before we open a thread about duet what about trying A DAY DREAMING just the two of us -> I'm gonna sing the TEEDA part and you're kind voice goes for the KENJI one ? lemme know if you're okay with this tsubame Big Grin
if things go well let's open the thread and explain how we've done it, okay ?
Away