• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[New] BACK-ON Music Competition Round 3 !!!
bah! dont expect anything from me. im crap when it comes to singing/rapping (ask ookami... oh wait nvm dont ask her) Tongue will be looking forward to everyone else's versions though!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Aww, I can't sing/rap but will have a go anyway Wink Chain is a cool song to start with but NW for instance will definitely be beyond me ^^
go flick!!!!

ichiban, you should try, i would love to hear one fom you ^_^
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
I'm gonna post my 1st preview tomorrow :p ( I really don't know what to do to have a better quality ! ) tsss
Away
yay!!
Hehe. Where's the preview, Sowon!? Big Grin I was quite excited when I read that last post!

I've made an attempt at recording something, which (judging by the time left) will probably the only one alas for this Competition (gomen, Sowon and minna!) but please find it below: http://www.backon-online.com/yo/attempt_chain.zip
That was good ^^ you sound a little shy at it too Xp
I agree with blazN it's soo kwaaiii ^^
Away
IT WAS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

(what i could hear anyway)

your voice is so soft and shy flick. it's not what i expected, but it was still cute and enjoyable. (at least you didn't sound like a man at some point) and did you try rolling your "r"s? i thought i heard you but i couldn't tell.
Aww thanks minna for being so kind with your comments! Blush I have to admit that the closest to the rolly-Rs that I've come to come out sound more like 'ler ler ler ler', which is far beyond what could be classed as 'Rs'. I do listen to Tsubame's version alot because I think Rolly-Rs really rock! (if you've ever seen Anne of Avonlea, the old Mrs. old lady who's name I've forgotten says 'Drrenched' in an awesome way that I've been trying to do since I was little... note, this DOES NOT show my age)

Kind of glad that it's the short version though - the second verse is an absolute tongue twister! Big Grin

Hope other people have managed to record a little something!