• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[New] BACK-ON Music Competition Round 3 !!!
Hey minna !!! we are back now with at least ..4 members more than ready to participate and sing CHAIN the 1st BACK-ON single !!!!
> After hearing the great performance of Tsubame we all need to train a lot ( especialy the TEEDA's part ! )
> please do not hesite to send/post your progress !! thx ~~ Big Grin
Official Start today
( ~ Flick will also post an awesome news on the main website asap with more precisions) so be ready minna-san !!! Smile -I'll post the link when it will be available-

CHAIN
- AIR GEAR OPENING with SUBS !!!!! ah this anime kick-ass natsukashii#_____# !!!!!!!
[Image: airgear.jpg]
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v658688DPzY8wya
Away
I said I might try this... and I will once I get the chance, but my mic is MIA at the moment =.=
I could try recording it with my mp3...but that's horrible quality.

And I'm hoping it'll work, since Kenji03's voice is actually a bit too high for me xD
do i have to post mine aswell again??? (just asking)
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
hum.. yea u can ! But the competition is about the TV size version ( I'm sorry I didn't mention it before) gomen ne Tsuba ! btw I'm gonna post the tv size version tonight because I don't know if everybody have it. Big Grin
Away
okay, i can do that ^_^
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
Yay! Big Grin Thanks for lauching the new competition, Sowon! I will make a news post asap (will check a few details with you first if ok? Smile) This is one of the best Back-on songs (imho) so I'll work hard at recording too! My microphone has gone MIA for the moment since I moved back from uni, so will have to go and look for it in the boxes.

For those looking for the lyrics - you can find them here - the TV size version only uses the first verse and then skips straight to Kenji03's part after the second rap verse.

Looking forward to everyone's submissions! Smile
Um...is it okay if I sing just the first verse and then Kenji03's first part instead of his second part? Because I'm not used to this version and it sounds kinda unnatural to me o.O

And I can't reach the high notes xD
I actually can't sing very high notes either (for a girl, neuuuu!) but I'm sure whatever works for you will be fine. We'll see what Sowon says though since he's organising the competition Smile I agree that it does sound a bit different though! I've been singing along with the original 'Chain' and had completely forgotten that the TV size version made that huge leap!
Quote:Um...is it okay if I sing just the first verse and then Kenji03's first part instead of his second part? Because I'm not used to this version and it sounds kinda unnatural to me o.O
And I can't reach the high notes xD
-> no problem, it's okay Souryoku -> I think that we all have 'adaptation's :p' problems because of the TVversion ^^" the second verse is so difficult !!!! all I've done until now is rubbish !
Away
I haven't recorded anything since being away from home, but have a very rough version that's too awful to share at the moment Smile Hope minna have all been working hard!