• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japanese Movies
Big Grin 
I recently began to learn Japanese and I now I want to start watching some movies. I was wondering if anyone could refer to me some good Japanese movies that I could look into? Thanks guys.Thumbup
Biiru o nomimasu!
Yay, another japanese learner! Big Grin (there are some quite advanced people here, I'm a real newbie) I would highly recommend the Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli movies (as a start) if you haven't already seen them?
Nope I havn't heard of them but I'll check them out as soon as possible. What kind of movies are they? Arigatoo!
Biiru o nomimasu!
AZUMI
WATCH THAT MOVIE!!
[Image: sxadachiteedayw2.png]
Away
I WILL haha thanks
Biiru o nomimasu!
check out the movie Waterboys its really funny. also Battle Royale and Battle Royale 2
[Image: snwpv44sz10241.jpg]
long time no see riliont happy to see you again here ^_____^
-> Death note is now finished and we have won the battle ! Big Grin
Battle Royale 1&2 ...are just ***** amazing !!!!!!!
Away
lesboys22 Wrote:Nope I havn't heard of them but I'll check them out as soon as possible. What kind of movies are they? Arigatoo!

In a way, they are primarily aimed at children (animation movies), but at the same time it's great for any age group really! Smile Not sure if you've heard of My Neighbour Totoro, Laputa, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away ... those would be some of the more 'famous' films?
Thanks very much. I appreciate it
Biiru o nomimasu!
On the topic of scary japanese movies, I accidentally watched a bit of the Grudge Ju-ON (or something like that?) and well, it was a bit weird. I still don't quite understand what happened Sweatdrop