• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back-On cd's
I just got my 3 Bck-On cd's in the mail and damn they are soo good. I highly recommend getting them if you don't own them already.
Biiru o nomimasu!
but im so poor =( =( =( =(
i need to get on those though
Sorry forgot to mention the ones I picked up were New World, Chain, and Blaze Line. Track #6 on New World, "Make Some Noise" is so good. But then again, all of their songs are pretty solid.
Biiru o nomimasu!
Oh one more thing. CDJapan has sort of an awesome deal going on. You get like 300 points whehn you sign up (300 yen), and when it's your birth monththey give you an additional 300. And for some reason theydecided to send me a 500 yen coupon if I spent over 3000 yen. So overall I got those 3 cds for about $32.00 US Shipped to my mailbox. So Check it out.
Biiru o nomimasu!
very good. vin is so behind...im about to give him my copies and get free ones from teeda lol.
[Image: sxadachiteedayw2.png]
Away
Want to sang me a copy of Baby Rock while you're at it. haha That's awesome though.
Biiru o nomimasu!
Glad your CDs arrived, lesboys22! Big Grin And thanks for telling us more about CDJapan - I've never ordered from there before (usually Play-asia or Yesasia - half of my Back-on CDs come from one site an the other from the second) but it does sound like a very good deal that they are offering now! ^^ Maybe I'll look at buying from them for the forthcoming 'Flower' single!

Nao: Free ones from Teeda? Cool! ^^
Back-On's cds are so cheap...I'm planning on ordering Baby Rock. It's 1524 yen, contains 8 tracks. Then another cd I ordered, Goku by girugämesh, contains 5 tracks and costs 2286 yen. Yeah, quite a difference xD
They are cheap for sure but then factor in shipping. Equivalent price just to ship it so that kind of sucks.
Biiru o nomimasu!
i paid 40$ for all 4 of my CDs.
[Image: sxadachiteedayw2.png]
Away