• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little request from a fans....
Wink 
can i request for the complete discography for them (BACK-ON)? up to the latest single i mean. Maybe some one would be nice enough to upload it for me some where Tongue hehehehe...

thanks in advance Thumbup
[Image: LONSignature.jpg]
Hi wweerrx,
Welcome to the forums Smile You can actually find some downloads on the main site under Music - which rotates every so often (once a month usually) but in terms of umm... 'official requesting', gomen, but we do have a rule (at the moment) that only members with 150+ posts can request songs. Hope you don't mind Smile
akh, sorry i didn't know that (about the rule), well i will have to wait the download section to be rolled then. BTW thanks for uploading the songs!! (Arigatou gozaimasu)
[Image: LONSignature.jpg]
wweerrx: Thanks for your understanding Smile The download section will be updated in the next day or two so please do check back there ^^
er...can i make a request? i'd really like Eyes cause i can't find it anywhere to buy or to download, well i can actually only buy from itunes, but the point is i can't find it so pleeeeaaaase someone help me.
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
aoi-sama Wrote:er...can i make a request? i'd really like Eyes cause i can't find it anywhere to buy or to download, well i can actually only buy from itunes, but the point is i can't find it so pleeeeaaaase someone help me.
ah. u shoulda told me so! ur wish is my command. im feeling generous since i just finished testing Big Grin but send me ur email addy and i shall send u eyes when i get home Thumbup
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>.> generous my butt.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
oh girl u did NOT just say that! i feel powerful cuz i can drop u like hot potato for oni Big Grin

if i said i was feeling generous then that means i AM feeling generous!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
* ookami loves ichiban very much Big Grin
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!