• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Criss Angel
because he really is a slut. its not an insult, its a fact =D which is why im quick to admit it.

that chick sounds pathetic... tell her to get a life. i think i have as much a chance of marrying hyde than her knowing such bands in a *very* personal level. can i say "bwahahahahaa"?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
heh heh. You can tell her yourself, if you want. Remember that chick you were fighting over me with (>.>) during TAKS? That's her. I'll point her out tomorrow morning, in case you don't remember. and you can't say "bwahaha"! that's me and joel's word....sound....laugh.....whatever.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yeah lets.

*gets misty eyed from avi from ookami* my kenji... he's so... *sigh* there's no word for it.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
LOL. glad you like it. i think i should've used a different color for the border and letters tho. and the border just looks like crap....do you really like it?
(\ /)
c(")(")
i dont think the border looks like crap. its so.... natural and earthy looking. LOL. i really DO like it so thnx again suuniru!!
Honto ka? Arigato, ichi-chan. I feel better. ^^
(\ /)
c(")(")
really really Big Grin
Awesome avatars is all I can say! Big Grin Welcome to the Back-on side!!
hai, hai. I wanna try to make a whole gallery of avis and banners (at least two for each member, a few for the whole band, and some a few songs)
(\ /)
c(")(")
yesh!! try making one for spark!!

someone should do the lyrics for spark.