• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Criss Angel
yay! i know me and meji love him. any other fans out there? watching season 3? kyaaa!! he's so hot! someone post his stats here! meji up for it?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I read on Wiki that he's a magician? Big Grin
yeah. illusionist, escapist, etc. some of his tricks are revealed in youtube but i still love the show! he's so... hot. even though he's that old! i mean: lookatthatsixpack!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
OMG!!!! CRISS ANGEL!!!!! he's sooo freakin awesome!!!!!
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
I like Criss Angel : D His show is awesome(not to mention that he's very easy on the eyes >>)
I watched a video of him 'walking through glass' just now hehe - very amusing! Smile
he's sooo hot!! (ichi here btw... using meji's... funny how i always use other ppl's accounts..) i cant wait for the new episode tmrw night Big Grin hahahaa i saw that glass trick. i like the levitating over the luxor episode Big Grin and the other ep where he did the newspaper trick and he kissed that chick smack on the lips (wish it was me). but hey! by no means am i giving up kenji03! he's still the hottest of the hot. its just criss angels... *dreamy look*
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
I was completely baffled by the glass trick! Big Grin Then I watched a video online when someone explained how it could be done... but it kinda meant that the 'audience' were actually his assistant (neuuu!) I really liked the walking on water one too!

Hehe, meji has a fun siggy! Big Grin And I guess since you always say it's you, ichi, then it makes it easier for us , hehe!
i really have a habit of using other ppl's accounts. i just cant help it! anyway i adore ppl who perform fanservice. *remembers j-rockers are perverts (and you know it) vid from youtube* gah! lol but that vid is hilarious. check it out if interested. it features famous j-rockers such as hide, myv, and gackt though a little warning some clips are... disturbing?
omg! i saw some of his episodes and his tricks are amazing!!! i know these things are fake but it really excites me and i love to watch criss angel!!!