• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching?
I can try and move the posts over or perhaps Ichi could do the honours and start a new thread please? Smile
allright =D
Back on to the topic... Big Grin

I've just watched the first episode of Claymore
first ep of zero no tsukaima ^0^
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Claymore is surprisingly good if a little gory hehe. I will be watching the next episode of Hana kimi tonight.
Claymore is scary !! how come a girl is able to do that :: where is her heart xd: ?
Away
She's COOL! Big Grin I don't find it as scary as Ghost Hunt... the Yoma's are pretty intelligent though which makes it quite scary. I'm amazed how agile Clare is ... she is meant to be half-yoma half-human...
will watch naruto shippuden ep 8-9 today (once my friend finish downloading). cant wait!!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I'll probably watch The Life of Brian by Monty Python Smile
watching my laptop screen... oh wait they're telling us to put it down.... awww...gonna take a test on frankenstein (im gonna fail!!)