• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching?
e1337 is also watching Hana Kimi as well Big Grin I've only watched a few episodes but found them quite hilarious. ^^ I'm going to try and watch more on Veoh as suggested by e1337.
I'm gonna Download it all on Veoh ...seems very interesting
Away
Lol, Hana Kimi is very intresting and funny. =o
So many things to watch! Big Grin I wish exams weren't coming up~~ I'm staving off watching Bleach until the arc is almost done I think - because otherwise I couldn't endure the wait ^^
naruto shippuden ep 8-9 is coming out this thursday! omg i cant wait!! anyone up to date w/ naruto? p.s. i luv hana-kimi and once u guys finish the series lets all discuss it (especially the ending... im not saying anything until u guys finish it all!).
Hana kimi: This means i have another 10 episodes to go! I think... Lets see if I can find a spoiler tag we can use just inc ase.

Its been a while since I've watched Naruto because I tend to watch anime in blocks. e.g. I watched the start up to the end of the last arc of Bleach within a couple of weeks. The longest marathon I've ever done ^^
too many thing to watch I'm LOST
Away
I just watch bleach every episode it comes out xD. Waiting for Ep 121 =o
i read the manga but i'll def watch ep 121 cuz its in my fav part! i love that part wer hitsugaya and the other captains r fighting against the arancar and they were waiting to get the all clear so they can use all their power w/o the limiter (sp?) *sigh* so awesome...
I think its called the Limiter... at least it was called that in the Bounto arc ^^

I've just finished watching Episode of Hana Kimi! It was scary
I was like... omg omg omg...