• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of the poem...
it was pretty ^_^
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
Ahaha! Sowon you made me laugh hard.
To each their own opinion ne?
Anyhow, I quiet enjoyed Potato's post. Funny.

Anyhow, changing the subject, Ookami, you need to read Ellen because she's REALLY good, like seriously.
i didnt read the post (thank god) but from seeing what kind of person that potato dude is i can say that it wasnt funny and its probably insulting. people like that sicken me and to those who laugh? shame on you.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
*didn't read the post either*.....and now I'm curious.

Is the book in the library, koba? I can check it out next semester (or in time for christmas break)
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Well, You know, I laughed and I don't give a damn about shame. I didn't think it was insulting, and if someone did...I say they got issues. It's just a picture. Yes, I do know some pics can be, but I don't see how that picture can, seriously.

Ookami...well..there is one book at the libarary. That's CRANK and Impulse we have; it's saphie's. I'll ask her if you could borrow it, but you know, you still need to give back Gahou Drug. She's been nagging at me for that.

P.S. Ookami, i'll show you the pic and I bet you that you'll laugh.
nah that's okay. I meant to bring GD back today but forgot. Sweatdrop I was late getting out the house and all. I'll bring it tomorrow.
(\ /)
c(")(")
Ooh, is that why you came in the class room and slammed it into my arms. LOL! Interesting. Btw, the sides of the books are messed up but *shhh* I won't tell. Besides Saphie is a little too over protective of her books. .

she already saw, but remembered she already did that
(\ /)
c(")(")
Oooh. Didn't know she say (was in Algebra, because didn't get the lesson so I went in to learn it). Well, Yay =D What did you want to borrow from me again o_O?
legal drug and the FMA artbook......you mean I could've kept it? sweet
(\ /)
c(")(")