• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of the poem...
well, i got it from the schoolpaper of my sister... it's not mine..
Do or die. Make you choice.
http://www.gangaparis.co.nr/

HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS!~
and you guessed the title.. die for love... nice one...

XxfaustxX Wrote:well, i got it from the schoolpaper of my sister... it's not mine..

then kudos to her. Clap
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
weeeeeeeeeee........ it's not hers either... it's anonymous.. so i adopted it... weeeeeeee

Honestly, I thought the poem was rushed and that the ending was kinda unnecessary. Yes, I do think it's unnecessary that the chick/guy (whoever) killed him/her self just because she couldn't be with that one person. It's silly and life is too short to worry about bothersome things. The poem was okay, wasn't great, wasn't bad, it was okay.

I love poems to death. I do, that's why i'm telling you I didn't really enjoy as much as the other peeps previous of me did. It's a good first attempt though, whoever wrote it.

I sugest reading Poe poems and looking some up or looking at a book to get some real good poems.
no i dont think thats the case really. the whole point of the poem is the chick's feeling of love. i understand it completely and its *not* unnecessary as koba says. if you've been in a relationship where u feel like u cant live without that person then its fitting that the chick would do something that. i dont think its silly at all.

i also love poems so im telling whoever wrote this poem they did a good job. it really conveys the feeling of love as something deeper.

i'd suggest poe poems if the person is writing about tuberculosis and weird deaths (like being chopped to pieces because they have an eye like moody or getting shut in a mausoleum). his poems are written in old english. for moar recent reads, i suggest ellen hopkins.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Hmm, each to their own opinions ne? However, your right, I haven't been in a relationship that I would want to kill myself just because I can't be with that person, and quiet frankly I don't think I would either. I'd eventually get over myself and live life without him who obvisouly doesn't care for me and is doing no good for me. Also, I don't see the chick's love in that poem. The only "love" I got from her was that her hand was grabbed and she felt it and then she saw him with another dude and without even going up to him and talking she killed herself? wow. Realistic ne? Perhaps misunderstanding? It doesn't convey to me.

But I do agree with you on Ellen Hopkins. I curse myself for not reading Impulse, but I have read Crank! I think someone has a copy of my sis's book and that's why I haven't been reading Impulse. Oh well, i'm into Artemis Fowl right now xD (>_> I know..it's a kid book...leave me alone....)
don't be ashamed, koba. I enjoy artemis too. Never read ellen and poe......just creepy and yet satisfying.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
I've deleted the post of potato69 due to its contents !!! And i really hope that I won't do it again, cause if I do, I'll ban him !
Away
Hmm...Now I am curious to what potato said Big Grin lol
Away