• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survive Compilation - Hikari Sasuhou (FK metal ver.)
Both are very greatt song, how come i didnt realise there's HIKARI SASUHOU in the past singles....
it seems part of the lyrics have been changed too..i like the new version of vocal and rap more, but the instrument of this "FK metal ver" is really very COOL!
I would be interseted in getting Grab and and the demo Hikari Sasuhou they are really the only songs I am missing for *My* Back-On Discovery
hehe.. hello akira welcome to the forum ! Big Grin you're our 56 member !!! please feel free to introduce yourself in the presentation thread !^________^
Away
Hikari Sasuhou was the song that really got me into Back-On
the metal version is nice
I agree ~It's definitly an awesome song *fav* > do you have the whole song or you're talking about the MURDER PRINCESS tv size version ?
Away
As thanks for your support, I would like to give BOO forum members/visitors the first priority for downloading both songs! Big Grin I'll make a news post tomorrow about the links for site visitors, but in the meantime:

Please find below the download link for Grab and Hikari Sasuhou (Survive CD ver.)
SUGOI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!thx
Away
I happy they redid hikari Sasuhou because it sounds much better like a thousand times better. I thought they sounded like they were in a concert or somthing how their voices was in HS (FK metal ver.). You can tell how much they have grown from then until now. BACK-ON!!!
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
I agree that you can tell how much they've grown musically! Big Grin I'm wondering if the recording is also relate to the studio equipment (or whoever did the mixing?) but I'm listening to another band as well at the moment, and their 'indie' releases (pre major-label) also sound a little 'off' and less professional.
Their songs before Survive Compilation sounded ok to me with the studio equipment.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"