• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random pictures of yourself, someone else, or whatever ^^
this is the back of our pass
[Image: 111.jpg]

this one's my autographed baby rock cd (well the cover). teeda forgot to put the e on kamille. but by forgetting to put the e, it makes it all the more special! *the only time i didnt feel offended by someone mispelling my name*
[Image: 111001.jpg]
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
LOL. I like how we blow up if an average person gets our name wrong, but when it's someone as awsome as Teeda, they can get away with it. ^^

It's okay dink. That's what posting pictures are all about. Makes you feel like you were really there.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yeah cuz teeda is the very definition of awesome, cool, brilliant, etc. if u look up the definition of those words there'd be a picture of teeda in each one of them (well atleast in our back-on dictionary).
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
we should do that. put a pic next to some of the entries
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
ichiban Wrote:this is the back of our pass
[Image: 111.jpg]

this one's my autographed baby rock cd (well the cover). teeda forgot to put the e on kamille. but by forgetting to put the e, it makes it all the more special! *the only time i didnt feel offended by someone mispelling my name*
[Image: 111001.jpg]

AWESOME! (do you know I've started using this in real life >_< trying to stop!) so... AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing! Big Grin I really wish I had an autographed copy of an album~~~!!! Baby Rock has some superb artwork so it makes that CD extra special!