Members only forum?
Yay~
100.00%
Neigh~
0%
8 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would everyone like a : Members only forum?
Please do voice you opinion here (text!) and also in the poll ~ which is a simple yay or neigh! Big Grin There are some advantages and disadvantages of having a section just for members, so we would very much like to hear your thoughts on the matter - whether it's for/against/neutral/I couldn't give a da*n :p

The more feedback we can get, the happier we'll all be, yay! Big Grin Since this means that more members' opinions are represented ~
yes i say we should! prbbly u know for senior members (idk.. like reach a certain number of posts). haha! it'll make me feel special since im a "posting freak"
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
im kinda in the neutral side, because sound_ex mentioned that the band do visit and look at the treads. Even tho they're not a member of this forum but still
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
The 1 N' ONLY Meji X Wrote:im kinda in the neutral side, because sound_ex mentioned that the band do visit and look at the treads. Even tho they're not a member of this forum but still

Gah... You got a point.
It is pretty cool how BACK-ON justs comes here and sees what we're thinking, afterall, we ARE their fans.
(That is, if they DO come here and read some stuff... O_O)

I don't oppose a Member's Only forums, just don't make it GIGANTIC part of the forums because I'm not a "special" member yet... =[
BACK-ON look at the threads and read I mean OMG this is true.. ? hontou ka yo ? Ahh don't they want to register themselves ? :p
with regards to the thread ano.. registered members only :p u don't need a special status to be in. ^_______^ nee koutarou, demo this section will be only for *confidentials cases* like miss universe gallery*..( jodan da) nothing that big don't worry : ^_*
Away
O.o Back-On comes here and reads our posts! >.< OMG!!!!

Okay, coming out of the fangirl moment....Having a member only forum.....ano...don't really care, so long as it doesn't seem too secretive.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Thanks for the feedback so far, minna! (Love this phrase, Sowon! Big Grin) As Sowon did explain, it's mainly for 'confidential' threads, so will be a very small part of the forums ^^ It's mainly for posts which members wouldn't feel too comfortable about sharing with random visitors.
Okies then, this new forum sounds fine to me! =]
same here
[Image: sxadachiteedayw2.png]
Away
ditto
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]