• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chain Instrumental Remixes from Air Gear OST II
I agree Koutarou that the Hoppy Poppy Mix sounds weird... these mixes appear to be used throughout the series, particularly the first one and also the Magnificentral or Underwater one?
FINALLY!!! Yesterday, I kept getting a network error. I've got it now and shall have fun when i get home. >.> man, i need some headphones.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Glad you've been able to get the files! Big Grin Perhaps the site was getting too popular or something? I'm using in-ear bud ear phones that came with the Sony Ericsson phone... they're quite useful and blockout sounds from outside quite well..
Flick Wrote:I agree Koutarou that the Hoppy Poppy Mix sounds weird... these mixes appear to be used throughout the series, particularly the first one and also the Magnificentral or Underwater one?

Actually I was trying to figure out where in the anime was Hoppy Poppy mix being played. But it was when Ikki and the others was trying to protect the bridge in I think episode 21, after beating Bemenmoth (sp). I love Magnificentral. That song is second from Chain from both albums.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
Ah! No wonder I haven't heard it yet - I'm only on episode 17. Wink The version I'm watching on Divx (which has the chorus quite wrong for Chain) calls them the 'behemoths'? I thought it was a hilarious when it turns out the motorbikes are actual *bicycles* and then Ikki smashed them all~~
T_T i lied. the file was corrupted and i couldn't play it. I've tried 5 more times but it was really slow and when i did get it...it was still corrupted. *sigh* I guess i'll just have to pray that i'll find it at the next convention or something.
(\ /)
c(")(")
Just finished Episode 21 and there was HOPPY POPPY! Big Grin Some really funny anime moments from this show that I just love (and lots of unnecessary silly ones that I'm not so fond of) I've read somewhere that there are only 25 episodes or something?

The file was corrupted, ookami? >_< Oh neeuuu... Do you mean the zip file or the music files?
yes only 25 episodes. the manga continues on tho. i hate the way the anime ends....i felt like they abandoned me.

the zip file. i dunno what's wrong...Sad
(\ /)
c(")(")
I have to say the ending did come quite suddenly, although I've read that the manga is better than the anime so might try and find some fansubs. Do you think it's worth starting a new thread to discuss Air Gear? I know I haven't suggested it before but it seems like a good idea now ^^

Hmm... it seems people sometimes have difficulty extracting the files on the Back-on Online Music page as well, so perhaps you wouldn't mind considering trying e.g. WinRAR to extract the files from Japtard?
Well, I went to a neighbors house and got most of the songs there. So I'm good. I don't know if we can use WinRAR here. -.-

yes we can start a new thread on Air Gear!
(\ /)
c(")(")