• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back-on Lyrics
Aww... thanks for trying though Big Grin I can definitely sympathise with the background lighting etc. sometimes pictures I try to take really don't come out well because of too much or too little lighting!

I've just posted another version of the lyrics for Hikari Sasuhou (FK Metal ver.) from the Murder Princess OVA OP by Yakhobian. New World is coming along nicely Smile If I remember correctly, Gaku-ten is one of Ichi's must haves? I could certainly try and do that one next?
Double post! New World is taking longer than I thought... especially the last verse hehe. There appears to be a missing line as well @_@ which is a little bit annoying.

Anyway, potentially out this evening ^^
gook luck - can't wait to have that :p
Away
I've been out for the evening so just need to finish off the romaji and hybrid version before posting Smile Hope you guys like it! If you do spot a mistake please let me know Smile
It was posted a few hours ago, but New World is now available from http://www.backon-online.com/lyrics-new-world/
ALLRIGHT!! i love ya so much flick!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Blush If you spot any mistakes, please let me know Smile I had to revise it several times when I found some really silly ones but might well have missed out a few.
will do but i prbbly cant spot mistakes even if it hits me in between the eyes. no knowledge of the japanese language can do that to u. yup yup.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
For the main chorus for instance (for New World) the first line it sounds (to me) as though Kenji03 is singing something different but I can't find any other alternative sound for the kanji so...
um....i'm pm it to you first. >_>;
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!