• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back-on Lyrics
WOW!!! Clap These are amazing! IF I was there I'd be taking LOADS of pictures of you two! Obviously your definition of 'not very artistic' is very different from mine Wink
thank you thank you! making the boxes wouldnt be possible w/o my good friend sweetndorky (who will be a future member of this forum). well i hope i get as much enthusiasm at the con as ur showing right now =D
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
He/she will be very welcome to join the forums Smile If you don't get this level of enthusiasm (and more) then I'd be *very* surprised! ^^ Wait till the others see the picture too!
*big smile*  now i really cant wait for AM.  how many days left?  18 isnt it?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
13 days left... Big Grin
I know Sowon has already posted this but since this is the thread lyrics; A day dreaming (Eyeshield 21 ED version) is now up on the main site.
yup yup i already copied it to my iPod =D
So apparently has Sowon! Big Grin I hope it displays well! I would love to see a picture of it at some point if either of you two have some spare time.
a pic of wat?
Lyrics displayed on an ipod Wink
oooh! i tried taking a pic but with the background light its kinda hard to see