• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back-on Lyrics
oh yeah! ichi is fine. and i really do have fun in the forum (so much that im neglecting my schoolwork ^^). and u guys r just great cuz now i have a place to obsess over back-on and ppl to tlk to who get what im saying =D
ichiban Wrote:oh yeah! ichi is fine. and i really do have fun in the forum (so much that im neglecting my schoolwork ^^). and u guys r just great cuz now i have a place to obsess over back-on and ppl to tlk to who get what im saying =D

So happy to hear that was the purpose of this forum !!! And sems like ppl love it Thumbup Just say what u wanna say we will always be as close close as possible to reply ! BACK-ON .. Eyeshield 21 can't wait to listen this song
Away
me too me too!! i cant wait to hear their new songs! and yeah thats one thing i love about this forum, ppl actually answer back to ur posts (and quickly too). Tongue
Always online :p
Away
And I try to be here everytime i'm connected ::-- Ichi Ichi ( sorry I just love ur nick )Wub
Away
cool! im online during school (unless the server goes down. like it did a couple of minutes ago >.<) lol y'all gave me dat nickname (i like it too its cute ^0^)
You guys reply too quickly lol Big Grin I don't go online for abit and I'm literally SPRINTING to catch up! Big Grin I would like to request a picture of the 3 pocky boxes together hehe at least ^^ I'll have to ask sowon about any cool conventions in Europe or something (since England isn't about to have anything on a large scale) ...

I'm very glad you enjoy the forums! Big Grin Hehe as Sowon said - that's what we're here for ^^ (my revision is suffering slightly @_@ neeuuuu) and Ichi is a very cute nickname. Wub too!

Did the server go down again? >_< Gomen. This is a new server since the slight downtime at the start of the month due to the old server (they moved as all to this new one) so perhaps its having a few teething troubles.
oh no i meant our school's server. since flick really wanna c wat the pocky boxes look like i'll show u a pic of 2 of them (vanilla is still under construction).
OMG... sorry I totally forgot to reply to that part of your question in my haste to press 'add reply'

You can place images on this forum by using the img tag...
Code:
[img]IMAGE LINK[/img]

Or if you are posting using reply rather than quick-reply, you can click on the mountain icon on the same row as B I and U etc.
[Image: 4-11-07237.jpg]

here it is!! the product of 11 hrs of pure hardwork =D  (pockyboxes done by: sweetndorky and ichiban)