• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the field you work in?
dink524 Wrote:I think there is one around where I live....but I am not sure...Big Grin

>.< No one knows about one in Texas (down south anyway). If worse comes to worse I'll just change my major and go to Dallas (lots of friends i know went/are going there)
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
neuu ookami!! why dont we get our undergrads in a community college first then transfer to a uni? i atleast want to be close to houston for convention times Big Grin

yes... im hoping that maybe the iraq thing would be fixed by the time i want to enlist. and yeah... if i do go i wouldnt be fighting. i'll be on the medical area or watever. to be honest... i just want to do the basic training. 2 months away from my parents (^0^*) but then again... them army folks would be working me like a dog. T.T
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Well if you're going to the army for training and discipline by all means go for it. It'll be a great learning experience.

ookami, never settle for something else besides what you truly want to do in life. Life's too short to waste time.
Biiru o nomimasu!
hee hee. everyone's been saying that lately. I know, I just want to go somewhere where i'll get the best out of my education (at a good price). Even if it means staying home a little bit longer than I want to. So depending on what college i settle on I might be staying with you ichi. ^_^
(\ /)
c(")(")
yes it does sound fun from wat i heard from the recruiter. she said she had a blast. i just dont want to go to iraq T___T im sorry, i just dont want to die before i've gone over my carpe diem list. im too young to die!! (i dont care wat they say about not putting chicks in the front lines... havent they heard of suicide bombers???)

well anywayz im putting the army as plan b for college. plan a is the undergrad at comm college and the 2 yr at UTSN for the bachelors on nursing. the stepdad said he's willing to pitch in for college. yeah sure...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
hopefully iraq will be over by the time you get there. Thumbup

just realized something: I've already got my basic classes out the way (most of them anyway). There's no point in me staying at a community college. I should just go straight to whatever college i decide to go to.
(\ /)
c(")(")