I work in the current field (s).

Real Estate
Coffee
Entertainment

I dabble in the field (s) of.

currency trade
entertainment
ookami Wrote:Ah, shows how good I am at Geography. ^^;

guess ur age, twisted? Okay, just don't be offended if we guess too high.

Lingistics? What's that? *is dumb...*

Study of language! About semantics, syntax, relation and similarities between languages. For example, Japanese has similarities to Turkic languages while Chinese has similarities to Western African languages. I love linguistics but I'm going to have to marry rich to live comfortably >_<
ookami Wrote:problem is, i'm learning on my own and i'm not getting very far. there's a class at a community college but i lack the funds to take it.

Dear, check my profile for my aim and I'll be more than happy to help you out if I can! We could all talk on the phone on three way with Ichiban or anyone else who is willing to join us and have a lesson or something like that.
Quote:I love linguistics but I'm going to have to marry rich to live comfortably >_<
lol u have to... ^^"
I love languages too and I'd love to use it in my furtiure job .. I'd like to speak 4-5 differents laguages ^___^ > muzukashii na
> Rynn u also learn japanese, nee ? ^__^
Away
Rynn Wrote:I love linguistics but I'm going to have to marry rich to live comfortably >_<

I'd love to do the latter Tongue
thanks guys! ^^

Rynn: Gomen, demo i can't get on aim. i know it says i have an account but that was when meebo.com was working and well..... I always wondered what that study was called. Intresting subject but yes, I'd rather marry rich than learn many languages (does that make me shallow?)

Flick: you're too kind Flick.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
sowon Wrote:lol u have to... ^^"
I love languages too and I'd love to use it in my furtiure job .. I'd like to speak 4-5 differents laguages ^___^ > muzukashii na
> Rynn u also learn japanese, nee ? ^__^

Yes sowon, I'm learning Japanese. I just finished my second year of it in school today. The exam was cruel >_< well ok I'm exaggerating, it wasn't too bad. I'm currently joggling like four different languages *counts with fingers...* five if you count English ^^ I'd LOVE to be a polyglot and speak tons of languages at native fluency.
how many languages do u speak/learning ? > u do lean all thoses languages at university then ? anyway Rynn anata wa sugoi na !
> I'd love to learn japanese at university ~~
Away
wow. good luck with all of them Rynn. ^_^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
sowon Wrote:how many languages do u speak/learning ? > u do lean all thoses languages at university then ? anyway Rynn anata wa sugoi na !
> I'd love to learn japanese at university ~~

Ohhhhh arigatou gozaimasu! I understand what you said and that makes me sooo happy! Anata wa kojinbutsu da! Etto...eigo to torukogo hanasu. Ima roshiago ya itariago ya furansugo shuugaku. Sweatdrop And I'm not taking them at a university but I'm just learning them randomly in my spare time. I do hope to take them at the community college for dual credit. One day I will be proficient!