• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Sowon!
crap, i did post it....don't feel like deleting tho.......laziness is a burden.

lol. we can work together on that, ichi. we can try to find out what college they went to and go from there.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
this brand new rule is definitely useful.
Away
i've got quite a list if some of them don't work out. ^_~ Teeda being on the top of course.
(\ /)
c(")(")
its not that hard to find out i bet...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
find out what? the college? I can't remember where they're from, tho. that's another place we can start.
(\ /)
c(")(")
thats true. or we could hire a private investigator ^^
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
maybe we can get tomo-kun to do it for us, seeing as he spent some time with the band as well.
(\ /)
c(")(")
tomo!!!! we should ask alyssa if she has his number. i think she does cuz remember when we were in line for the concert tomo came by advertising himself (lol)? i think he does private tutoring ^^
aishwara ai will be the 1st victim of this new rule
Away
Yearbooks are quite common after people finish school~~ so that might be a place to start Wink