• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Sowon!
I want a brand new rule ..
You write down the name of a girl you like and she competely fall in love with u !
nice rule..can be very useful ( even if ..
Away
>_> sowon......never mind. I don't think i want to know.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
know what ? know what ?
Away
Why would you want a girl to fall in love with you when you already have a girlfriend? Seems like trouble to me.
(\ /)
c(")(")
that's why I said *even if ..* :p + I won't stay with my girlfriend anymore cause she's moving to tahiti in June and for 3 years ( his father is a soldier, so she moves a lot ) that's why I do not really care now if I fall in love with someone else. I'm sure I'll never see her again, or/and she will be with someone else..anyway DN rule on !
Away
lol. How nice that you can let someone go so easily. ^_^ I do like that rule btw. it'd make life much easier (ur love life anyway).
(\ /)
c(")(")
it can make ur love life easier too. ^___^
Away
Question 
o.O huh........crap...did i post that thing about a few years ago? I can't remember and...well, i'm scared to go look....
(\ /)
c(")(")
hahaha ^^'
Away
i like that rule. it'd be real handy with kenji03. though i still dont know his lastname >.<
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.