• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Sowon!
Happy B-Day Sowon. =D
shout outs to Sowon on his day!!!!
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
Hey. Did you have a good birthday? Tell us all about it, sowon!
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
My bday was horrible because of my exams but thx to u all people I'm soo happy ( the Bday card u've made is already my desktop background !!! thx a lot again and again.
-> just wanna know where did u find this Dn Bday card ??
Away
Glad you liked the card! Big Grin I have to thank everyone for being so helpful Wink There were lots of others who wanted to sign it, but uh... because Flick was disorganised about everything, there wasn't enough time to put it all on the card (and a lack of space >_< Sweatdrop)

I found a picture of the DN rules somewhere online (google images or something?) and the font is from a DN fansite which had some cools fonts available for d/l! Smile
That's cool. Do they have a list of all the rules? At one point I started wondering what all the rules are but i had been reading DN through manga and online so i couldn't properly collect them.
(\ /)
c(")(")
I don't know how accurate the DN rules were? It was something about writing down reason for death with 40 seconds otherwise the person would die of a heart attack... does it sound familiar?
yeah. but i do remember that about 15 rules were summed up in one of the chapters (the one where Light was experimenting?) That could be it.
(\ /)
c(")(")
This one only had 4 or 5 Sweatdrop I think it was taken from a replica of the notebook that people can buy online.
oh. that's okay then.
(\ /)
c(")(")