• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Sowon!
i really wanted to make this so yeah... anywayz, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SOWON!! i hope u have a great birthday. u can legally drink in the U.S. now ^0^ also free to party with teeda, kenji03, shu, gori, and icchan Thumbup my my growing up so fast... lol
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
big up to the big man. In canada you'd be able to drink legally at 19.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
thx u very much 21 ( during exams .. ) anyway thx u thx u Wub
- 19YO to be able to drink.. in Cadana !!! ( 18 here ) :p :p
Away
how come everything is later in the U.S.?? tis not fair.  anywayz i really hope ur having a wonderful day sowon (despite the exams) ^^
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
thx ( it's 9pm here my day's over -_- ) so tired but still in this nice forum ^______^
Away
wow 9 already? its just 2:15 in the afternoon here so it'll still be ur bday for 10 hours XDD
justwisted Wrote:big up to the big man. In canada you'd be able to drink legally at 19.

seriously!!!!! yay!!!!!! Thumbup i guess i wont have any problems
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
oops i forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! SOWON!!!! Thumbup
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
happy birthday Sowon! Smile
Me is late! Gomen! Have had such a long day with lab and everything... silly deadlines. Only just managed to go online!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SOWON! Big Grin Hope the exams went well today (and the rest of the week too etc. Smile) I hope you still managed to enjoy yourself though! 21 is an extra special birthday as you're now all grownup ^^

Thank you for creating the forum thread, Ichi ^^