• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLAZE LINE OP version available for download and other related
A bit of old news since this was posted a while back on the main site, but I know alot of people read this forum instead, so:

http://www.backon-online.com/download-th...isode-104/

You can also watch the opening credits:

[youtube]r7e37d51sfM[/youtube]
Unfortunately it's quite blurred - I've tried several formats/sizes but it seems the fast changing colours are a bit demanding for Youtube's flash compression.

And the lyrics from the OP sequence:
http://www.backon-online.com/lyrics-blaz...p-version/
When is the new album coming out?
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
new album ? dunno, but BO almost only release mini-albums ,*I hope* an album will out soon.
Away
yup. just a bunch of singles and mini albums but hey, im not complaining! as long as they keep making music im happy ^^
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
yeah And I prefer mini albums -> we're sure to have only new songs, because an albul now will be a compilation of all their best songs, with 2 or 3 new ones
Away
yay! Blaze Line is awsome! Kenji03 sings it mostly (nooooo, that's less of Teeda T_T) but that means I can learn the words easier. ^^; I think it's a singer thing but I can never understand Teeda unless I listen to the song 500 times or read through the lyrics a couple and pick out lines (while staring at the screen). ^^;
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
When is the mini album coming out?

Another question is Eyeshield 21 a good anime to watch? I was thinking of checking it out.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
The mini-album is out on June 6th 2007 - I'm fairly sure it's available for pre-ordering but I'll have to check. I haven't watched Eyeshield 21, but by all accounts it starts off quite well Smile A new fansub group have recently taken it up again since it was dropped by another, so I think you can watch up to about episode 70 something at the moment (in English) ^^
I've read a few comments regarding the fact that the main character gets a little tiresome in the more recent episodes, but something that's at 104 can't be *too* bad me thinks Big Grin
eyeshield 21 is worth checking out, definetly not the best sports anime out there though
[Image: snwpv44sz10241.jpg]
a friend of mine watches eyeshield 21 and said it was cool. i've only read the first chapter in the manga, tho. it was funny.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!