• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Movie] Pitch Perfect 2
So I must confess I have never seen (or want to watch) High School Musical, but given how enthusiastic some people (in my life) were about PP2, I felt compelled to see both PP1 and PP2 back-to-back over two days.

I'll hold my hand up and admit, they were both better than I expected (although I did not enter with high expectations) and since I love my mashups, the music was brilliant!  Thumbup 

Has anyone else seen it (or would like to admit to seeing/watching it in public)?   Lmfao
Haven't seen them yet, but I've heard good things about both movies so far. Also Anna Kendrick  Wub
WeeWee
I'd never seen Anna Kendrick in anything before but was super impressed by her singing Wink She kind of reminds me of the comedian who played Sarah Palin once (the name escapes me). Really pretty though and I'm sure we'll see Anna Kendrick in more films ^^ IMDB credits her as a character in Twilight?

Some other characters in the film were great too ~~
She was one of Bella's (main character) friends on Twilight. She was also in Scott Pilgrim vs The World, which is one of my all time favorite movies lol.

I'll consider watching the movies seeing as everyone's really enjoying them.
WeeWee