• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOUNDEX @ Youtube.com
In 2-3 days of signing up i got an award!!!!!!

#97 - Most Viewed (Today) - Musicians [05.02.2007]
[Image: sxadachiteedayw2.png]
Away
Haha, nice. I contributed to that massive number of views ^^
congrats. I'd make the number bigger but it's youtube and youtube has fun things on it that the school doesn't want you to know about >_>
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
i subscribed to u!! congrats on winning the award. though in my heart u deserve more than an award =D
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
congrats !!! you'll becaome famous, friends of mine watched it all -> contribution ! ^____^
Away
Congratulations! Big Grin I think it's also a good reflection that Back-on is becoming very popular! Great video content of course too ^^
three cheers for nao and her awesomeness!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
aww what happened to Kenji vs JohnP?
man i loved that! chug it chug it!! go kenji03!!!!!
Apparently that had to be taken down? I'm not really sure actually but Nao will probably explain why in more detail.