• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK-ON To Release a Single for Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 (with you feat.Me)
[Image: disc_withyoufeatme_limited.jpg]

This is the CD cover for the Limited/Tales of Edition! The normal one isn't out yet, sadly.
I LIKE.
I see Flynn, tear, and the girl from Tempest. Have no idea who's the last person is xD
[Image: ehlx6p.png]
Uhmmm... i don't intend to be rude but... WHAT THE F*CK WITH THAT COVER?
I mean... the "Flyaway" one was AWESOME... and this... is pretty nerd.
It's like they're trying to SELL YOU THE GAME no matter what.

(Btw, played TotW:RM2 and I didn't like it at all! D: )
[Image: oRHRbtl.jpg]
• Facebook: @MineCruzado
• Twitter: @AquastormLAS
@buzu: Thanks Smile I'm not familiar with the characters from the series at all. Is that list from left-to-right?

@Fire: All I can say is, it would have been *super duper* amazing if the silhouettes had been of BACK-ON Wink
(01-21-2011, 04:11 AM)Flick Wrote: @Fire: All I can say is, it would have been *super duper* amazing if the silhouettes had been of BACK-ON Wink
... Is here a skilled artist who can do that kind of album cover?
Even if it's a "fan-art", I'd use it... 'cause that would be AWESOME! *w*
Maybe Sesshy? º3º
[Image: oRHRbtl.jpg]
• Facebook: @MineCruzado
• Twitter: @AquastormLAS
(01-21-2011, 04:11 AM)Flick Wrote: @buzu: Thanks Smile I'm not familiar with the characters from the series at all. Is that list from left-to-right?
I got introduced to BACK-ON because of TotW xD
I think it's unknown > Tear > Tempest girl > Flynn from left to right.
(01-21-2011, 02:24 PM)Spitfire Wrote:
(01-21-2011, 04:11 AM)Flick Wrote: @Fire: All I can say is, it would have been *super duper* amazing if the silhouettes had been of BACK-ON Wink
... Is here a skilled artist who can do that kind of album cover?
Even if it's a "fan-art", I'd use it... 'cause that would be AWESOME! *w*
Maybe Sesshy? º3º

I have no doubt that Sesshy would be able to do it, although she would probably come up with an even better CD cover design Wink

(01-21-2011, 07:41 PM)Buzuzuzu Wrote:
(01-21-2011, 04:11 AM)Flick Wrote: @buzu: Thanks Smile I'm not familiar with the characters from the series at all. Is that list from left-to-right?
Woot! Smile Hopefully RM3 will bring the band more fans.
For a silly moment I actually thought 'unknown' was the name of the character (sad, I know!) - I've been staring hard at it, and had it been Naruto characters, I would have said that was Shikamaru.
* Flick starts looking at characters from RM3
(01-22-2011, 03:57 AM)Flick Wrote:
(01-21-2011, 07:41 PM)Buzuzuzu Wrote:
Woot! Smile Hopefully RM3 will bring the band more fans.
For a silly moment I actually thought 'unknown' was the name of the character (sad, I know!) - I've been staring hard at it, and had it been Naruto characters, I would have said that was Shikamaru.
* Flick starts looking at characters from RM3
I believe the unknown character is Jay for Tales of Legendia (who happens to be a ninja)
Second girl I don't think it Tear. The silhouette doesn't look right. It's either Collette from Tales of Symphonia or a character representing the Descender (person -you- play as), and then Rubia (Tales of Tempest) and Flynn (Tales of Vesperia)
[Image: p4_sigcopy2.jpg]
^ I totally forgot about Jay. xD
I dunno, the silhouette looked like Tear's to me. Then again, I don't really remember the character designs very well now. *smacks herself*
*sees she's been mentioned* O.O
Hell, I wouldn't mind doing a design for BACK-ON.