• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Gigantic BACK-ON FanBook Project - Planning
Sorry about the wait, minna-san Smile It's been an incredibly busy week - let's just say making a train journey after work back home, staying overnight and sleeping for about 4 hours, then taking the first train back to go straight into work is so tiring (at my senior age) that everything else I needed to do during the week seemed even more time consuming and difficult.

Please watch this space for the first (short) survey ^^ in the next few days.

@Everyone who has volunteered so far: Thank you! :Yeah:
Hello people, as it turns out, I think we will have to work towards a December deadline after all. Will still be doing a survey though to work out what's the best way of going about our fanbook project (hope everyone is still up for it! Sparklies) as now we will have more time to actually work on the planning side of things!

Is this ok with you all?

p/s: Sorry about the lack of appearance of le survey.Why
np flick! I wouldn't have made the deadline either...I'm starting a new school next week Tongue (I applied, had introduction and arranged my funding, travel stuff, college money in 3 three days Tongue very busy lol). But first I'm on vacation for a week(going to turkey). So i'll see ya'll next week!
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
Thanks Dean Smile I think August and September in particularly are super busy months for almost every single BOO forum member, mainly because of school/uni terms and all, so it's best to take it slow.

p/s: That's some crazy timetabling you've got going there, Dean. Hope you had a lovely time in Turkey first though Smile My mum went to Turkey (Istanbul) a while back to visit a friend and she *loved* it! What will you be studying? I'm starting a course next Wednesday as well...
Turkey was superb! 5 star hotel! directly located at sea with private beach, 4 swimmingpools, all inclusive buffet and drinks! Only the import (good stuff) liquor you had to pay for...but we had to wait 2,5 days for our room and still didn't get it so we stayed in the other room( new room had no balcony, was smaller, interior was purple, no view and 1 window...) I told the manager I wasn't pleased about that so he said, ok then all the import drinks are on my account (and yes in the end he did pay the bill Big Grin). Downside was that there were (NO OFFENSE) al lot of english/british people...mg they are annoying, bossy and plain rude. Not all of them though there were a few that were very cool. But a lot of families and elderly people. But the animation team was brilliant (the ukrainian girl was hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!) very good hotel and next year i might go back ;D I was just started to get to know everyone...and had to leave(only 8 days...too short!).

I'm doing Communication and Media Design now. Only had 3 days so far of school so not much too tell about Tongue
I'm going to spend some more time now planning Smile Will be more busy now that I've got 'extracurricular' things on though. How's timing for everyone else?

p/s: It's ok Dean... it's well known that some Brits get extremely rowdy when they go abroad. It's really crazy, but have no idea why it happens. Embarrassing really. Turkey sounds wonderful though ~~ if I ever go to Turkey will have to ask you for more details about this fab sounding hotel! Hope you'll share some sun and fun filled photos with us in the members forum Smile
Hope your freshers week went well at least!
wen't well, i'll post some pics from turkey! I got enough time to work on stuff Smile had to make a logo and banner and got a week for it...so finished it in 2 hours.
I think, and this is just a thought, we should get a translator and write them a song.
Fangirl/boy nosebleed
yesh!!!! we have one of those online choirs where we all record us singing the parts assigned to us and then some master at audio stuff will mix it together for us!!!!
THIS CAME JUST IN TIME.
Why, I just finished that fan art thingy yesterday in.... school.
Um, yeah, I'll scan it later, but I need to color it with photoshop also D= (which is a pain in the butt)
[Image: ehlx6p.png]