• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back On Music
Yeh I have New World and Flydom added. Maybe I can get her to give it to me anyways, a prize as 40th member lol
BIG lol, if we beging to give u a prize for this reason, previous members who already asked for songs will be jealous..sorry~~ maybe the 100th member :p :p :p
Away
If it's any consolation - at the moment Believer is ranked second on the poll, which means it will be available for download later on this month from the main site ^^
I don't suppose you'll be putting Eyes on the site (once you get it). I've got tv-size versions of the others but i feel incomplete...
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
lol the number of posts required for a song is going up. it used to be 50 and now its 150? i love it when new members are active =D i say go for it rianeru! whichever comes first... 150 posts or the end of the month? lol its not that hard (lookat many posts i made in one month...)
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Hehe, well... there was an attempt to make it mathematically um... balanced? Taking the total number of posts/people etc. that sort of thing, but it is a little skewed Wink But on balance, in the long term, hopefully it should work out?

When I do get hold of the album, it will probably take a while put it up on the music page, but it will certainly be on the radio before being available for download Smile
this is why i want to be in Japan. They can put my fav songs on the radio and i won't have to worry about buying it for a lil bit.
(\ /)
c(")(")
I will endeavour to put it on the Music page radio as well Smile
radio? we have a radio?
(\ /)
c(")(")
that'd be really nice flick!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.