Back-on Online Forums
Anime Matsuri - Printable Version

+- Back-on Online Forums (http://www.backon-online.com/forums)
+-- Forum: BACK-ON (http://www.backon-online.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Latest News (http://www.backon-online.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Anime Matsuri (/showthread.php?tid=83)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Anime Matsuri - L337v1n337 - 05-10-2007

Ranma0005 Wrote:Back-on's last night in Houston, the AM staff took them and Fizz out to Fox n Hound(random little bar/restaurant type dealie) They almost kicked Back-on out cause we had to sneak some people in, but when we said we have almost 30 people here who will cancel their orders, they flinched. Pretty fun night, lots more drinking and it was pretty cool when the bar played Back-On and Fizz's CD's, Kenji and Teeda started jumping on barstools to lipsync. Oh yeah, Vineet, Teeda was askin where you were at man, in his words, "Where is that Vin faggot?!" =P

bah way to call me, mofo! Though at the time I was playing the japanese gamers so all is not lost. Galleria with random japanese people = win

RE: Anime Matsuri - Ranma0005 - 05-10-2007

This was last Thursday, the Japanese players left Tuesday. You were just plain left out son! =P

RE: Anime Matsuri - Ranma0005 - 05-10-2007

ichiban Wrote:thnx for clearing that up. XDD i wish i coulda seen teeda and kenji03 jumping up on bar stools. why did they wanna kick back-on out?

Well, we had some people in our party that wasn't 21 yet, but they were not going to drink either. Back-On came later with the rest of our party, and the manager of the place wasn't going to let anybody else join our party, so we said we would all leave and go somewhere else. But they changed their minds and we all had a good time!

RE: Anime Matsuri - L337v1n337 - 05-10-2007

Ranma0005 Wrote:This was last Thursday, the Japanese players left Tuesday. You were just plain left out son! =P

daaaaaaaaang! i see how it is

RE: Anime Matsuri - Flick - 05-10-2007

Poor Vin! >_< Teeda remembered you! Which is the main thing me thinks Big Grin

Hehe, I'd say the manager of the place is a clever man to change his mind ^^

@Nao: only 3 blocks away! you must live in a cool area! Big Grin

RE: Anime Matsuri - ookami - 05-10-2007

Yeah. It's a cool area now that Back-On has been there. Their presence still lingers.....

RE: Anime Matsuri - ichi - 05-11-2007

i havnt really explored downtown houston since well... no time. since back-on stayed there i wanna know all the places they went (like restaurants, shops, etc.). anyone care to list 'em?

RE: Anime Matsuri - ookami - 05-11-2007

didn't they go to subway? or was it burger king?

RE: Anime Matsuri - Flick - 05-11-2007

I fairly certain they did visit Subway Smile I'm not sure if they went to Bk but they might have done seeing as ... burgers seemed to be one of their favourite food?

RE: Anime Matsuri - ookami - 05-11-2007

Kenji03 wants to avoid burgers now, ne? lol I understand what he means, tho. You can only have so much greasy beef on a bun. XD