Back-on Online Forums
Anime Matsuri - Printable Version

+- Back-on Online Forums (http://www.backon-online.com/forums)
+-- Forum: BACK-ON (http://www.backon-online.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Latest News (http://www.backon-online.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Anime Matsuri (/showthread.php?tid=83)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Anime Matsuri - sowon - 05-09-2007

5 posts.. before 1000 posts gambatte ichi ! ^^
-> I don't like that much tatoos but it fits perfectly to TEEDA's style and way of life, Ichi, u wanna have the same tatoos as teeda ?
*LINKUNU PARKU* lol how come u guys have spent so much time with them .. so jealous !

RE: Anime Matsuri - ichi - 05-09-2007

i want a tattoo of the back-on logo and the star (teeda has it in his arm and its also on the stickers, shirts, etc.)

RE: Anime Matsuri - Flick - 05-09-2007

Thanks, Vin/L337 for telling us more! Big Grin It must mean Teeda's english is pretty good, so he can converse in English and everything ^^ I so wish I had been in the car too...

Agreed about the tattoos, Sowon - I think on Teeda it looks great, but if I ever tried it... would never be taken seriously ever again (sa na Big Grin) I would like a t shirt (preferably non-black actually... maybe pink?) with one or two of the designs - front and back ^^

RE: Anime Matsuri - ichi - 05-09-2007

ooh maybe flick can make a home made back-on t shirt and when back-on visits europe u can wear it? that would definitely catch their attention and maybe even earn a "sugoi" from them! XDDD as for tattoos im only going for 1 =D

RE: Anime Matsuri - Flick - 05-09-2007

Hehe, I didn't think about that, Ichi ^^ thank you! Maybe I'll look into it one day - arts and crafts (like t-shirt making) haven't been my traditional forte, but I would make a special effort! It will probably one of those iron-on ones though :p

RE: Anime Matsuri - Ranma0005 - 05-09-2007

Back-on's last night in Houston, the AM staff took them and Fizz out to Fox n Hound(random little bar/restaurant type dealie) They almost kicked Back-on out cause we had to sneak some people in, but when we said we have almost 30 people here who will cancel their orders, they flinched. Pretty fun night, lots more drinking and it was pretty cool when the bar played Back-On and Fizz's CD's, Kenji and Teeda started jumping on barstools to lipsync. Oh yeah, Vineet, Teeda was askin where you were at man, in his words, "Where is that Vin faggot?!" =P

RE: Anime Matsuri - SOUND_EX - 05-09-2007

ichiban Wrote:i want a tattoo of the back-on logo and the star (teeda has it in his arm and its also on the stickers, shirts, etc.)
the star is not a star per say.
its the logo of the company TRIBAL

RE: Anime Matsuri - SOUND_EX - 05-09-2007

Ranma0005 Wrote:Back-on's last night in Houston, the AM staff took them and Fizz out to Fox n Hound(random little bar/restaurant type dealie)  They almost kicked Back-on out cause we had to sneak some people in, but when we said we have almost 30 people here who will cancel their orders, they flinched.  Pretty fun night, lots more drinking and it was pretty cool when the bar played Back-On and Fizz's CD's, Kenji and Teeda started jumping on barstools to lipsync.  Oh yeah, Vineet, Teeda was askin where you were at man, in his words, "Where is that Vin faggot?!" =P

ih gfr;UO Gfrgfsajdskdfgoudfg

that is 3 blocks from my house. *dies*

RE: Anime Matsuri - ookami - 05-09-2007

LOL. poor nao.

Flick: there were, in fact, pink shirts at the con. but there were only three and were only samples. we saw one guy with one and almost jumped him (me and another friend) during the second signing. I normally don't wear pink (on my shoes but...) but i'd definetly get a pink back-on shirt. IF someone decides to sell theirs, it's gonna cost soo much. t-t

RE: Anime Matsuri - ichi - 05-10-2007

SOUND_EX Wrote:the star is not a star per say.
its the logo of the company TRIBAL

thnx for clearing that up.  XDD i wish i coulda seen teeda and kenji03 jumping up on bar stools.  why did they wanna kick back-on out?