Back-on Online Forums
BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - Printable Version

+- Back-on Online Forums (http://www.backon-online.com/forums)
+-- Forum: BACK-ON (http://www.backon-online.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: BACK-ON Fans (http://www.backon-online.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) (/showthread.php?tid=688)

Pages: 1 2

BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - Flick - 06-28-2009

Hopefully I've read the reply correctly, but in answer to a fan's question about sending 'fanmail', the Staff on the BACK-ON.com website replied with:

〒107-0062
東京都港区南青山3-1-30
エイベックス・エンタテインメント(株)
音楽事業本部 第1制作部 BACK-ONファンレター係 宛

Source: See Reply 401

RE: BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - Edward - 06-28-2009

OMG I AM SENDING 30 LETTERS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! jk, im not that crazy..... but maybe just two or three........
but fudge, thats not their home address
HOWEVER...... i must ask you how many times a day do you check their message page???????

RE: BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - Flick - 06-28-2009

Hehe, I was thinking we should compose ONE HUUUUGGGEE letter or phat booklet to send to them so they can peruse it at their leisure :p

And although I am obsessed fond of BACK-ON, this was a brand new find for me, honest!

RE: BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - Edward - 06-28-2009

sure....... but i agree! we should all make our own page of things we want to give to back-on, send it to one person who we could trust to put all of the pages together and that person could send it to back-on!!!!!!!

RE: BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - Flick - 07-02-2009

That sounds like a great plan Edward! Big Grin Perhaps this is something we can do all together over the next few months - in time for ... Christmas or some major celebration before that?

RE: BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - Edward - 07-03-2009

would we design it on our computers? or should we make a page and then mail it to someone?

RE: BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - Flick - 07-04-2009

What do you think would be easiest? On the one hand I assume it will be easy to email a design done on the computer, but on the other hand, there's just something about good ol' fashioned paper and glue.

BACK-ON will be going to Germany in September after all! ^^

RE: BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - Edward - 07-05-2009

right..... so we have until like december to come up with somthing...... personally i would prefer making our own page and perhaps us all schedualing a time/date to discuss things! wouldn't that be awesome? and then somebody could but the booklet together and mail it to back-on?

RE: BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - SpydR - 07-05-2009

(07-05-2009, 02:03 PM)Edward Wrote: personally i would prefer making our own page and perhaps us all schedualing a time/date to discuss things! wouldn't that be awesome? and then somebody could but the booklet together and mail it to back-on?

Me too ,that would be cool! Smile

RE: BACK-ON : Where to send fan-mail (by post) - Flick - 07-07-2009

That will make the design much more unique! Big Grin With thanks to Edward (and SpydR), look out for an upcoming thread dedicated to our Fanbook!