Back-on Online Forums
Back On Music - Printable Version

+- Back-on Online Forums (http://www.backon-online.com/forums)
+-- Forum: BACK-ON (http://www.backon-online.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Media (http://www.backon-online.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Back On Music (/showthread.php?tid=52)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Back On Music - sowon - 05-06-2007

hum ... yea..but +150 posts required :p + BO fans group needed :p

And for the hikari sasuhou full ver..
*we forget to tell to Ichi and Ookami to Ask BO about that* I want a HikariSasuhou PV .....T__T

RE: Back On Music - Flick - 05-06-2007

I would *LOVE* a Hikari Sasuhou PV (light!) And meh, completely forgot to ask some important questions!

Alas Taichi, yup, 150+ posts required before requesting please Wink I'll try and remember to write it into the rules at some point.

RE: Back On Music - sowon - 05-06-2007

should we create a little thread related to BOO rules..? ~~
Anyway taichi, it's so easy to reach +150 post here - you only have to follow the leader*Ichi-chan*
me take a look to the memeber list ..Ichiban is close to 1000post in 1month..O_o!!

RE: Back On Music - Flick - 05-07-2007

Yes I think soSmile I'll look into a special page dedicated to rules but I think it will help to create a thread first to clarify everything.

I agree it's quite easy to reach 150+ posts so ganbatte! Big Grin

RE: Back On Music - sowon - 05-08-2007

Hum yea ..let's do this !

RE: Back On Music - ichi - 05-08-2007

hehehee! 1000 posts in one month. awesome! i didnt see it like that!

RE: Back On Music - sowon - 05-08-2007

ahhh you're the 1st Ichiban !!

RE: Back On Music - ookami - 05-09-2007

Flick Wrote:Ookami: no hiragana and katakana in Chain? Sorry am a wee bit confused... would you mind elaborating on this if that's ok? Smile

(is typing this a second time -.- so ask again if still unclear) Since Chain didn't have hiragana or katakana, I wanted to try and practice so that I could write/read it without using a dictionary (knows a few characters in katakana) XD

Chain lyrics are evil. The song is cool, but the lyrics are evil. In almost every line, there's one word i can't translate using the book i have. I'm gonna have to look it up on the internet. -.- it'll be worth it...right?

RE: Back On Music - ichi - 05-09-2007

i give up on even trying this. its too hard. flick u are my hero for having such patience with doing the lyrics!!

RE: Back On Music - Flick - 05-09-2007

ookami Wrote:(is typing this a second time -.- so ask again if still unclear) Since Chain didn't have hiragana or katakana, I wanted to try and practice so that I could write/read it without using a dictionary (knows a few characters in katakana) XD

Chain lyrics are evil. The song is cool, but the lyrics are evil. In almost every line, there's one word i can't translate using the book i have. I'm gonna have to look it up on the internet. -.- it'll be worth it...right?

I think it will be worth it, yes Big Grin The first one is always going to be the slowest, then I think one learns alot from it? Experience and all that me thinks.

Re: I had always understood hiragana to be the curvy script (e.g. はきだして), katakana to be the more square ones (e.g. スニーカー) and kanji is the *really* square one (can you tell I'm being scientific? :p)

ichiban Wrote:i give up on even trying this. its too hard. flick u are my hero for having such patience with doing the lyrics!!

Ganbatte, Ichi! Smile It's easier when they repeat the lyrics or they use a lot of English ^^ But thanks hehe Blush, I wish I could be as good as you say! *will aim towards it*